Position for Frontend Development Internship is Open at Heavestack
- We're looking for a motivated Frontend developer to join our agile team of professionals.
- If you're passionate about technology, constantly trying to learn and improve your skills, then you're the kind of person we're looking for!
- Experience with HTML5
- Experience with CSS3
- Knowledge of Bootstrap framework
- Experience with code version control systems (Git)
- Knowledge of responsive/adaptive page optimization
- Knowledge of cross-browser optimization/support
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Develop and maintain state-of-the-art websites
- Build an innovative, state-of-the-art website by keeping up with industry standards.
- Lead the entire life cycle of web application development right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Document the process of development, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinates with the co-developers and keeps the project manager well informed about the status of the development effort and serves as a link between the development staff and the project manager.